TERMS & CONDITIONS, PRIVACY
We have made every effort to segregate information in separate pages to enable you to view only the specific information you seek. This website does not and shall not be interpreted as directly or indirectly soliciting, advertising or inviting an attorney-client relationship.
By using our website, you confirm that:
- INDUSLAW assumes no liability for the contents of this website, including any links incorporated herein, and makes no warranty, either expressed or implied for any such content or links.
- None of the information on this website amounts to legal advice.
- Using this website and its contents, or sending an e-mail to our offices, will not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship.
- You fully accept the risks inherent in browsing this website, requesting an e-mail from us, and the potential transmission of any virus or other malicious software arising therefrom and we accept no liability for any damage or loss that may arise.
- You agree to fully indemnify us against any third party claim arising out of your misuse of the contents of our website.
- You agree that our website is governed by Indian law under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- A reference to INDUSLAW includes its partners, associates, staff or persons otherwise retained or employed by the firm.
Any communication from us is subject to possible delay, interception or loss, and may also be subject to interference, incompleteness or possible alteration. Electronic communication (including any attachments) may be incompatible with your systems.
You should carry out your own virus checks and take appropriate measures while using electronic communication. INDUSLAW is not responsible for and will not be liable to anyone for any damages in connection with any communication.
Please note that the contents of any e-mail from INDUSLAW do not constitute a legal opinion, unless expressly indicated.
If you are not the intended recipient of a communication from anyone at INDUSLAW, please do not use, read, copy, disseminate or disclose it to others. You are requested to immediately notify the sender, and permanently destroy the communication.
Any unauthorized use or dissemination of a communication received in error is strictly prohibited, and may subject any recipient to the maximum punishment and penalties prescribed by applicable law.
While we will endeavor to keep your communications confidential, we take no responsibility for any unauthorized disclosure that may arise as a result of interception, hacking or malicious software.
INDUSLAW is concerned about the environment and hopes that you will print e-mails and attachments only if absolutely necessary.
INDUSLAW claims no intellectual property rights in the individual award listings/ logos included in any of its communication.
We may collect information about you when you contact us, which may include your name, job title, business or contact details.
We may use your information in accordance with the law.
Should you wish to unsubscribe from our future e-mail communications, you may follow the unsubscribe instructions in the bottom of such e-mail, or if there are no such instructions, you may contact us with instructions to remove you from future e-mails by e-mailing us at email@example.com
If you provide information to us about a third party, we assume that you are entitled to disclose that information to us (or otherwise have taken action to procure that authorization) and you agree to indemnify us fully from any third party claim against us in connection therewith.